- Breanna Aponte and Dre smith met after a mutual friend introduced them to each other
- They each committed to abstain from sex until marriage
- Dre was inspired by the relationship of his parents and was willing to wait for as long as it took to meet the right person
- Bre was ready and willing to heal from past unhealthy relationships
- Anything worth having takes time
- Mike and Angie are travel influencers from Sydney, Australia
- Their relationship started after Mike asked out Angie to a date via Instagram
- Together they travel around Australia in their expedition motorhome they named ‘Juggernaut’
- Principles for a strong relationship: trust, honesty, respect.
Falling in love is quick but learning to maintain a strong and healthy relationship is a lifelong rewarding pursuit. I asked seven couples from around the world to share what they have learnt about love and relationships.
There was one year in primary school in which the teacher introduced us to Valentine’s Day. Everyone was given a secret Valentine in the week leading up. Each day everyone had to write a letter or give a small gift to their special person via their gift box. Continue reading “8 couples from around the world share what they have learnt about love and relationships”
I remember reading Romeo and Juliet in high school. It is the classic romantic story of two young lovers who find each other through fate. Finding that special someone in this day and age may not come as easily to some people as it did for Shakespeare’s star-crossed lovers. So, what can people do in finding and maintaining their love for a romantic partner? Continue reading Can mathematics help people find true love?