- Breanna Aponte and Dre smith met after a mutual friend introduced them to each other
- They each committed to abstain from sex until marriage
- Dre was inspired by the relationship of his parents and was willing to wait for as long as it took to meet the right person
- Bre was ready and willing to heal from past unhealthy relationships
- Anything worth having takes time
- Mike and Angie are travel influencers from Sydney, Australia
- Their relationship started after Mike asked out Angie to a date via Instagram
- Together they travel around Australia in their expedition motorhome they named ‘Juggernaut’
- Principles for a strong relationship: trust, honesty, respect.
Falling in love is quick but learning to maintain a strong and healthy relationship is a lifelong rewarding pursuit. I asked seven couples from around the world to share what they have learnt about love and relationships.
There was one year in primary school in which the teacher introduced us to Valentine’s Day. Everyone was given a secret Valentine in the week leading up. Each day everyone had to write a letter or give a small gift to their special person via their gift box. Continue reading “8 couples from around the world share what they have learnt about love and relationships”
Actress, model, dancer, yogi, author entrepreneur and mother—yep, that’s Jesse Golden for you! However, after being diagnosed at the age of 29 with Rheumatoid Arthritis, a condition which the body’s immune system causes pain and swelling in joints, she had to make changes to her nutrition and physical activity to improve her quality of life. Now she’s helping others do the same. Continue reading “How to create a golden life with your health, mindset and relationships with Jesse Golden”
Whilst things like eating well and regular physical activity are important, the quality but not necessarily the quantity of the people in your life also contribute significantly to your health. Continue reading “3 lessons on living a good life from an 80-year long Harvard study on happiness and wellbeing”
What do you want to be when you grow up? A question that most people have been asked at least once in their life. Continue reading “How to sow to reap a healthy and purposeful life with Turmeric Latte Mix co-founder Hament Chavda.”
A woman becoming a mother is a powerful force. According to science, parenthood is one of the most challenging normative developmental life stages. Continue reading ““Your first breath took ours away”: The science behind the lifetime promotion of motherhood”
I remember reading Romeo and Juliet in high school. It is the classic romantic story of two young lovers who find each other through fate. Finding that special someone in this day and age may not come as easily to some people as it did for Shakespeare’s star-crossed lovers. So, what can people do in finding and maintaining their love for a romantic partner? Continue reading Can mathematics help people find true love?