- Mike and Angie are travel influencers from Sydney, Australia
- Their relationship started after Mike asked out Angie to a date via Instagram
- Together they travel around Australia in their expedition motorhome they named ‘Juggernaut’
- Principles for a strong relationship: trust, honesty, respect.
- Liptember have been funding women’s mental health research and support programs since 2010
- Matrescence is the natural transition into motherhood
- It creates an emotional tug-of-war that may be confused with postpartum depression
- Social connection is one of the strongest protectors for mental health
Professor Claire Wakefield leads one of Australia’s largest psycho-oncology research groups that is working towards improving the quality of life of families with children who have been diagnosed with cancer. Continue reading “Prof Claire Wakefield is helping children with cancer and their families, ‘traverse the really scary, difficult time that is cancer treatment’”
Zach Skow is the founder of Marley’s Mutts Dog Rescue—a non-profit that helps rehabilitate dogs and prevent inmates from becoming re-offenders. Continue reading “This unbelievable dog training program in the U.S. is helping prevent inmates from re-offending”
Kim Cavallo noticed during a yoga class that she was distracted messaging on her phone which led her to creating the digital wellness app ‘lilspace.’ Continue reading “‘We’re just here in this moment. This is all that matters.’ How Kim Cavallo is helping others build true happiness and authentic human connections through digital wellbeing”
‘Mauli Ola’ is Hawaiian for ‘Breath of Life’ and there is no more fitting name for a foundation whose motto is ‘May the wave heal us all’. Continue reading “How Mauli Ola Foundation helps cystic fibrosis patients breathe a little easier”
Let’s say you live to 80-years of age. You will spend approximately 26 years of your life asleep. It is no wonder that sleep forms an important part of our lives. Continue reading “Dr Guy Leschziner wants you to recognise you’re entitled to a good night’s sleep”
Amie Behave is a former brain arteriovenous malformation (AVM) patient and current weightlifter. Her journey to getting better helped her find the motivation to care for her own health and those of others too. Continue reading “Amie Behave: From brain surgery patient to weightlifting powerhouse”
Falling in love is quick but learning to maintain a strong and healthy relationship is a lifelong rewarding pursuit. I asked seven couples from around the world to share what they have learnt about love and relationships.